Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
With over 8 years of experience in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region, Mladen has proven himself as an exceptional Piano Teacher. He has held the position of a Music Teacher in a state music school in Serbia and worked as a General Music Teacher in some of the best private music schools in Dubai.
Mladen has a rich blend of different Music skills, as well as interpersonal ones such as communication, listening, understanding, and estimation. He has proficient teaching methodology backed up with a High Music School degree in Piano Teaching and an ABRSM diploma issued from the well-known Royal Music Schools Association in London, UK.
His mission is to help pupils and young people adopt the foundations of music science, understand its principles through an easy and funny way, as well as to experience the art of enjoying music through playing different instruments such as piano, guitar, and ukulele, and creating it in specially designed programs.
He is also proficient in various Music skills such as knowledge of different music sub-disciplines like Solfeggio, Harmony, Counterpoint, Music Form, Music History, and Choir. He is also well-versed in Piano Teaching techniques, Methods of Music Knowledge Transfer, Harmonization/Improvisation, Composing, Music Accompanying, Leading Ensembles, and familiarity with new technologies such as using software like Sibelius, Ableton, Protools, etc.
In our piano classes, you can learn a variety of things, including:
- Music theory: Understanding how music is composed, including scales, chords, and harmony.
- Sight-reading: The ability to read music notation and play it on the piano without prior practice.
- Technique: Developing proper hand placement, finger movements, and posture to play the piano efficiently and comfortably.
- Repertoire: Learning to play a variety of musical pieces, ranging from classical to contemporary genres.
- Improvisation: Developing the ability to create music spontaneously, often by using a set of predetermined chords or scales.
- Performance skills: Learning how to prepare for and deliver a polished performance, including stage presence, expression, and communication with the audience.
- Music history: Understanding the historical context and evolution of piano music, including the work of famous composers and their contributions to the genre.
Overall, piano classes can provide a well-rounded education in music, as well as improve your cognitive abilities, hand-eye coordination, and overall enjoyment of playing the piano.
Levels (based on ABRSM and Trinity)
- Beginners (Level 1) – Grade Initial – Grade 2
- Intermediate (Level 2) – Grade 3- Grade 5
- Advanced (Level 3) – Grade 6- Grade 8
- Professional (Level ) – Diploma, Bachelors & Masters
- 1 or more lessons (30 min) per week for students under 5 years old, recommendation – beginners level
- Intermediate: 1-2 lessons per week for 45 minutes each
- Advanced: 2 or more classes per week lasting 60 minutes