Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Mila Rasevic is a violin and piano instructor from Serbia. She began playing the violin and piano at the age of seven in a primary music school in Loznica. Mila completed her secondary music education in Sabac and graduated from the Music Academy in East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2022 under the mentorship of Professor Vladimir Markovic.
Mila performed in numerous national classical and folklore orchestras during her education. She was a member of the chamber group “Trio Animato” (two violins and a piano), which participated in the Accordion Art Plus 2022 competition. Mila also developed experience as a soprano vocalist in the university chamber choir, with whom she sang more than 20 occasions during her studies.
Mila began working as a teacher in primary schools in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina during her studies.
She enjoys cycling, painting, going to the beach, and attending concerts in her spare time. Mila is delighted to be moving to Dubai in October 2022, and she is eager to share the art of violin and piano playing with children at MJ Strings Music Studio.
On our violin classes, you can learn a variety of skills and techniques related to playing the violin. Some of the things you can expect to learn include:
- Proper posture and holding of the instrument
- How to hold the bow and produce a good sound
- Basic music theory, including reading sheet music
- How to play scales and exercises to improve technique
- Different bowing techniques, such as staccato, legato, and martele
- Vibrato and other techniques to add expression to your playing
- How to play classical pieces and other genres of music
- Performance skills, including stage presence and how to handle performance anxiety.
Ultimately, violin classes can provide you with a well-rounded education in the art of playing the violin, helping you to develop your skills and reach your full potential as a musician.
Levels (based on ABRSM and Trinity)
- Beginners (Level 1) – Grade Initial – Grade 2
- Intermediate (Level 2) – Grade 3- Grade 5
- Advanced (Level 3) – Grade 6- Grade 8
- Professional (Level ) – Diploma, Bachelors & Masters
- 1 or more lessons (30 min) per week for students under 5 years old, recommendation – beginners level
- Intermediate: 1-2 lessons per week for 45 minutes each
- Advanced: 2 or more classes per week lasting 60 minutes