What you need to know
Sublime Nursing offers a full complement of home care nursing services in Dubai encompassing every age and requirement, from our Maternity Care program that provides specialised home support at the maternity and newborn phases through toddler age and older ,also to all aspects of elderly nursing care like supporting those with mobility issues or age-related illnesses. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
100 AED Transportation fee will be charged for bookings between 9:00 pm - 6:00 am
Name : Rosalyn
Age : 37
Nationality : Filipino
Gender : Female
Civil Status : Married
Languages : English, Tagalog
- Rosa has a nursing career that spans over a period of 13 years; she’s a lifetime member of The Integrated Midwives Association of the Philippines. IMAP No: 3960, worked as nursing assistant in Medical, Surgical, Pediatrics and OB ward, and been a Staff Midwife in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- She’s also worked as a Private Caregiver and Private Nurse to Newborn Baby, as well as Midwife in Hospital Operating Room Department, so she s well-versed with clinical and private home healthcare routines.
- Rosa is one of our most experienced professionals in baby care, and has a genuine happy jolly personality; when combined with extremely professional, discreet, polite, courteous and more importantly, positive attitude, she makes the best-suited private home healthcare nurse to almost any type of service.
- Assisted pregnant women till delivery, monitored the vital signs of the mother and newborn baby during hospitalization (Mother: vaginal bleeding, blood pressure, respiratory rate, pulse rate, temperature, urine and stool output.), (Newborn: good sucking, secretions, respiratory rate, pulse rate, temperature, urine and stool output.). Handled newborn babies and attended their daily care routine such as bathing, cleaning and hygiene, washing and sterilizing the feeding items and giving milk on time.
- She takes great pleasure in providing guidance and support for new mums and other families when appropriate and is a great team player. She will pitch in around the house and no task is ever difficult for her to manage. Her references from all her clients are always outstanding and emotional.
- When she’s not busy caring for our beloved clients, Rosa enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends, as well as writing articles since she worked for few years as an Editorial Assistant in Midwife book publishing.
Client Specialty – All
Dubai Royal Palace Hospitality LLC
Zaabeel Office, Dubai, UAE
2020 to 2022
Metro North Medical Center and Hospital
Bahay Toro Tandang Sora Quezon City Philippines
2019 to 2020
Madlangsakay Medical and Lying-In Clinic
Hi-way Talipapa Novaliches, Quezon City
2014 to 2019
Medicomm Pacific Inc.
Ortigas, Jr. Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City
2012 to 2014
Bernardino General Hospital 1
San Bartolome Novaliches, Quezon City Philippines
2011 to 2012
Bachelor of Science in Midwifery
First City Providential College
Francisco Homes, Narra, San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Graduated in 2018
Central Luzon Doctor’s Hospital Educational Institution
San Pablo, Tarlac City 2300, Philippines
Philippine Midwifery License Number: 0148406
IV therapy trained
Comfort Healthcare & training Centre-American Safety & Health Institute
(Adult & Pediatric) First Aid
Enhancement and Basic Caregiving and Nursing Skills
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Course- American Heart Association
Advancing Midwifery Services by Practicing Quality Maternal Care and Values
Refresher course: Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM), Postnatal care, Perenial Tear
24 hrs cancellation prior to your booking or else the client will pay 65 AED