What you need to know
Sublime Nursing offers a full complement of home care nursing services in Dubai encompassing every age and requirement, from our Maternity Care program that provides specialised home support at the maternity and newborn phases through toddler age and older ,also to all aspects of elderly nursing care like supporting those with mobility issues or age-related illnesses. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
100 AED Transportation fee will be charged for bookings between 9:00 pm - 6:00 am
Company: Sublime Nursing
Civil Status: Single
Languages: English, Tagalog
- Marebel is a dedicated and Certified Caregiver with 5 years of experience caring for children from newborn phase to toddlers’ stage. She’s discreet in all dealings with her assigned families and she takes pride in being their source of childcare knowledge and expertise.
- Marebel can perform amazingly under any circumstances and she’s focused on her hygiene regiment especially around babies and children of all ages.
- Having had experience in the UAE and Oman working with children allowed her to have exposure to infants and children from various backgrounds, age groups as well as different cultures.
- Marebel has a relevant experience as an assistant teacher with nursery to elementary students.
- In her spare time, Marebel likes to listen to music, and provide therapeutic massage to her family and friends which is a part of her skills and education.
Client Specialty – Newborn to Preschool, Elderly
Twinkle Home Healthcare
March 2022 – September 2022
Private Family in Kuwait
2019 - 2021
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (Undergraduate)
North City College
Home Care Nursing Course certified
Basic Life Support
Standard First Aid Training Certified
24 hrs cancellation prior to your booking or else client will pay 65 AED