What you need to know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Padbol is a unique and fun sport. Its rules are simple, it is extremely dynamic, and can be played by men and women of a any age group.
The ball bounces on the ground and lateral walls in many directions, which gives the game continuity and speed. The players may use most of their bodies for execution: feet, head, chest, and the legs.
Padbol is currently present in 27 countries and growing in a rapid speed and aiming to be part of the Olympic Games.
The course will be focused on improving their football technical skills such as:
• First touch and in-step pass
• Fast reaction
• Body balance, agility and flexibility
• Improve header
• Communication with the teammate
• Body orientation
• Aerial game
Instructor Name: Abdo El Asmar
Position: Head Coach
• School sports coordinator
• Football academy technical director
• Asian Football Coaching Certified
• AFC Futsal Coaching Course certified
1. The class fees are non-refundable.
a. Exceptions may be made if there is a proof that the child won’t be able to attend the class anymore. In this Scenario the Academy will take consideration by freezing the account and it will be credited for the next session.
2. The paid session fees are not transferable.
a. Management decision will be applied in case to case basis.
3. Should sessions be required to be cancelled for any reasons beyond our control such us global pandemic. The student will be eligible to attend a make-up lesson, our reception team be in touch via email should this be the case. These sessions will not be refunded.
4. Missed classes are not refundable.
5. Any refunds which take place, will be after any VAT, Credit charges have been deducted.