What you need to know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
5-day camp from Monday to Friday for 1 hr & 30 min each day = 1050 AED
1. Introduction to Robotics and Arduino (The Brain of Robo), combined with some coding syntaxes Burglar Alarm System
2. Familarity with LED's, RGB Lights and push bottons Automatic Light Stimulation System
3. Foundation of PIR Sensor and Gas Sensor Obstruction Avoiding Robot
4. Getting deep dive into Ultrasonic Sensors Distance Range Finder Robot with Automatic Stoplight
5. Clusters of various input and output devices to form an ROBOT Smart Automation Project
TinkerCAD is one of the best tool available to teach basic electronic to kids from absolute beginners to advance level in simulation. The basic electronic course is the first course of robotics for kids series to equip the kids with 21st century technical and soft skills.
Learn basics of Electronics, Coding, Circuit Designing, Sensors, Simulation Modelling and Project Development, Real-Time Device Framing
Develop the ability to design basic circuits, analyze and design the motion for articulated systems and sensors.
MINOR PROJECTS LED
Simulation, RGB controlling System, LED controlling system using Potentiometer, Temperature Measurement System, Ambulance Stimulation, , Servo Motor Tool both gate, Door Bell using Push Button, etc.