Current Availabilities(To be confirmed): | Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability. | Please be advised that there will be a transportation fee of AED 100 for bookings that ends between 10 pm to 5 am as our drivers would not be available at this time.
Sweet Angeline Conde
- a certified caregiver and massage therapist.
- As a caregiver she prepared meals for her wards; change diapers, feed and bathe them and made sure they are in a safe environment.
- Other responsibilities includes: accompanying my ward to the mall, school or to their doctor’s appointments
- As a massage therapist she performed therapeutic massages to newborn, older kids and adults to improve circulation and promote relaxation.
- As a caregiver to elderly, she assist my ward with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and prepare meals according to the individual meal plan. I also encourage independence as much as possible
Civil Status: Married
Language: English, Filipino
Pediatric First Aid
Basic Life Support Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation with AED
Babysitter | July 2004 - Nov. 2008
Physical/Massage Therapist | Jan 2009 - June 2013
Suenos Spa - Philippines
Child Care | May 2014 - May 2016
Umm Al Quwain, UAE
Physical/Massage Therapist | Jan 2017 - Feb 2021
Caregiver Elderly & Child | May 2020 - May 2021
Caregiver - Elderly & Child | August 2021 - present
Twinkle - Dubai, UAE
Filipino Institute - Dubai, UAE
With regards to cancellation, since we require payment upfront we only accept rescheduling.
If advice is received within 12hrs, you will have the full amount but less than 12 hrs, you lose 50% of the paid booking and will be billed the balance and payment should be received before deployment.