What You Need To Know
Once you book Coach Zulfiya will get in touch with you to schedule the class based on your availability.
Coach Zulfiya is a candidate for master of sports, experienced and qualified swim coach with over 10 plus years experience teaching children how to swim. Motivated teacher with strong management and organization skills to help children learn in a safe and fun setting.
2003-2010 The member of national swimming team Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Awards, Medals and Certificates:
• Certificate of second category of aqua aerobics, Russia
• Certificate in International Convention of Aqua from "Aqua Advance Days" , Russia
• Certificate of Heartsaver First Aid CPR & AED Course, Dubai, UAE
• American Swimming Coacher Association 'ASCA' Level 1 & 2, Dubai UAE
• Certificate of POOL LIFEGUARD, Dubai UAE
• Certificate of First Aid Basic Plus CPR, AED & First Aid for Adults Dubai UAE
• Certificate of Interval Aqua Pilates Dubai UAE
• Certificate of the Second International Online Aqua Marathon Dubai UAE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, is it possible to work with her with two kids of 6 yo & 8 yo 10*60-minute Classes: 2200 AED programme, to make it like 30 minutes per kids? Thanks.
Hi yes it is possible :) Please complete your booking and then we will reach out to you to schedule your class. If you want us to check the coach availability beforehand you can always email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to do that for you.