What You Need To Know
Once you book Coach Zulfiya will get in touch with you to schedule the class based on your availability.
Coach Zulfiya is a candidate for master of sports, experienced and qualified swim coach with over 10 plus years experience teaching children how to swim. Motivated teacher with strong management and organization skills to help children learn in a safe and fun setting.
Relevant Experience: 2003-2010 The member of national swimming team Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Awards, Medals and Certificates:
• Certificate of second category of aqua aerobics, Russia
• Certificate in International Convention of Aqua from "Aqua Advance Days" , Russia
• Certificate of Heartsaver First Aid CPR & AED Course, Dubai, UAE
• American Swimming Coacher Association 'ASCA' Level 1 & 2, Dubai UAE
• Certificate of POOL LIFEGUARD, Dubai UAE
• Certificate of First Aid Basic Plus CPR, AED & First Aid for Adults Dubai UAE
• Certificate of Interval Aqua Pilates Dubai UAE
• Certificate of the Second International Online Aqua Marathon Dubai UAE
• Certification of High Intensity Training in Water
WHAT IS AQUA FITNESS?
Aqua aerobics is aerobics exercises performed in the shallow and deep water pool, using the water as resistance and for extra resistance aqua dumbbells and noodles.
Aqua Aerobics helps build cardiovascular stamina, strength and flexibility. It also to helps burn body fat and increase circulation to help you rehabilitate healing muscles and joints.
Exercise in the water can be more effective than land-based exercises for people with injuries or rehabilitating muscles, by placing resistance on your muscles yet has a fraction of the stress and strain on your body.