Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, Seda will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
.b Mindfulness for Teenagers
.b, pronounced [dot-be], is the UK's leading mindfulness curriculum for 11-18 year olds in schools. b stands for 'stop and be'.
Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP) aims to improve the lives of children by making a genuine, positive difference to their mental health and wellbeing.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness means paving attention to what's happening in the present moment in the mind, body and external environment, with an attitude of curiosity and kindness.
It requires a daily practice to improve mindfulness. It leads to changes in the brain structure to enhance some life skills.
How can mindfulness be useful?
• Impulse delay
• Ten lesson course.
• Each session between 40 minutes to l hour.
• Sessions are held once a week.
• Theoretical and practical parts within the scope of the theme of the week.
• Techniques such as meditation, writing practices and movement.
• Audio recordings for home practice with the handbook.
• Age groups: 11 or older.
1.An Introduction to Mindfulness
2. Playing Attention
3. Taming the Animal
5. Being Here and Now
6. Moving Mindfully
8. Befriending the Difficult
9. Taking in the Good
10. Pulling it all together
24 Hour notice is required for cancellations and no refunds will be provided in the last 24 hours.