What you need to know
Please be advised that there will be a transportation fee of AED 50 for bookings that ends between 11 pm to 5 am as our drivers would not be available at this time.
Maria Dela Paz
- a holder of Bachelor of Science in Nursing as well as a certified caregiver
- Maria is a mother of a 3 year old girl and has experience in caring for babies and children.
- extremely friendly and gentle when caring for children
- extremely motivated and passionate in giving care to diabetic and hypertensive as well as post
stroke elderly clients and assists them in their activities of daily living not limited to assisting them to
go out of bed; seating them in a wheelchair; feeding, bathing, toileting, grooming and ensure their
safety and well-being
- experience in taking care of a newborn until they turned 3 years and my job responsibilities include: bathing, feeding, burping, managing colic, changing diapers and clothes and accompanying them for medical check-up.
Civil Status: Married
Language: English, Filipino
Basic Life Support Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation with AED
Caregiver-Child - August 2021 - present
Private - Dubai, UAE
Caregiver- Adult & Child – August 2023 – present
Belgravia Healthcare – Dubai, UAE
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2005 - 2009
OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY
With regards to cancellation, since we require payment upfront we only accept rescheduling.
If advice is received within 12hrs, you will have the full amount but less than 12 hrs, you lose 50% of the paid booking and will be billed the balance and payment should be received before deployment.