Sublime Nursing offers a full complement of home care nursing services in Dubai encompassing every age and requirement, from our Maternity Care program that provides specialised home support at the maternity and newborn phases through toddler age and older ,also to all aspects of elderly nursing care like supporting those with mobility issues or age-related illnesses. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
100 AED Transportation fee will be charged for bookings between 9:00 pm - 6:00 am
Civil Status: Married
Languages: English, Tagalog
- Fatima has 8 years of experience as a registered nurse. She is particularly skilled in Prenatal and Postpartum Care, working in different government hospitals in her home country has given her a variety of experiences particularly in maternity and baby care. Her attention to detail along with her professional nursing skills helped her to build a bright career resume. She particularly tries to be aware of the client’s feelings and needs in a nurturing and understanding way. She has provided prenatal, labor, birth, breastfeeding, and postpartum education, infant sleep and feeding consultation and in home child care. As an experienced and registered nurse as well as a baby nurse, she has successfully sleep-trained a number of babies. Her former clients have highly recommended her and described her as gentle, reliable, nurturing, knowledgeable, an asset, quietly competent and wonderful with babies. She has spent the last 3 years working with different sets of babies and trained them successfully. Fatima has also worked with elderly people and looked after critical and intensive care patients.
- In her spare time, Fatima likes to listen to music, cooking, and spend time with her family in Dubai. She also gets requests from her old clients for their family and friends. She is a mum to an 11-year-old girl who lives back home.
SUBLIME HOME NURSING
Client Specialty - All
March 2016 - November 2020
National Center for Maternity Care
April 2013 – September 2016
San Malaybalay Hospital
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Bukidnon, Philippines 2011
Certified Nursing Assistant
Newton college Dubai, UAE 2023
- Philippines Nursing Registration Department
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Pediatric First Aid Certified
- Basic Food Safety Training
- Home Nurse Course Trained and certified
24 hrs cancellation prior to your booking or else client will pay 65 AED