What you need to know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
NOTE: Prices for "At your premise session" may vary depending on your location.
Education and Certification
This journey took Michael through a teaching course where he studied Music Education at College of Education Agbor Nigeria from the year 1997 to 2000. Few years after, he proceeded to University of Nigeria Nsukka where he graduated as a Bachelor Degree holder in Music (Bachelor of Art in Music) from 2004 to 2008. Finally obtained his Master of Arts (Music) from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Uli, Nigeria in 2010. Besides, he have other Certifications from Trinity College London up to Advance level on Music Performance in Piano and Music Theory, not excluding Saxophone, Recorder and Singing.
Work / Professional Experience:
Moreover, he started his music teaching profession in Nigeria at St Felix Minor Seminary where he served the school as the Assistant Music Teacher and Choir Director between 2001 and 2004. He was the composer of the School Anthem which was approved by the Rector of the school in 2003.
After his bachelor degree course, Skyset Academy Group of Schools employed him as a Music Teacher in their establishment where he worked diligently, instilling the passion of music into the great minds of the pupils from 2008 to 2011. In August 2011, he got a direct employment from home to Dubai UAE on recommendation to work with Solid Rock Music and Dance Zone Al Barsha 1 Dubai as a Music Instructor. From 2011 to 2017, he spen time preparing students for international examinations such as TCL and ABRSM including preparing students for recitals and music competitions. Subsequently, he joined Buds Public School, Dubai in 2017 where I worked as a Music Teacher from 2017 till 2020. Currently, I work as a Music Teacher with GEMS Education School (Our Own English High School Sharjah, Boys).
Abilities, Achievements and Awards:
- Music Analyst
- Choir Director and Conductor
Achievements / Awards:
- Founder and Director of Voice of the Saints Choir, Orchestra and Band (VOSCOB)
- Founder and Director of Dubai Gospel Choir (DGC) (2019)
- Honorary Award (St. Mary’s Filipino Community Choir Dubai) (2018)
- Composed a song for Dubai Expo 2021 (2019)
Professional / Voluntary Services
- Pianist and Saxophonist - (St Mary's Catholic Church Dubai UAE) (2011 - Date)
- Music Arranger: Dubai Ensenble in conjunction with the UAE Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Music Director - Dream Team. (Filipino Community Group Choir Dubai) (2018)
- Served as a Judge;
- St. Mary’s Filipino Community Choir in-house Choir Competition (2018)
- St. Mary's Got Talent season 2 (2018)
- St. Mary's Got Talent season 3 (2019)
- St. Mary’s Got Talent season 4 (2020)
- Music Arranger: Dubai Ensenble in conjunction with the UAE Philharmonic
- Orchestra. (2017 - till date)
- International Jury Member - International Online Music and Dance “Nowruz Music
- Festival (2021)
- Talent shows - Global Village Dubai (2015, 2017 and 2018)
- Talent shows - PackSix Events (2017 and 2018)
- Choir member - Papal Mass during Pope’s visit in UAE (2019)
- Canadian University Dubai Talent Show (2019)
- Bright Riders School Interschool Competition (2019)
o Major in Piano
o Music Theory
o Bass Guitar
o Plectrum Guitar
Mondays and Tuesdays = 5pm - 10pm
Fridays and Saturdays = 11am to 10pm
Flexible timings available also.