You can book for 24 hr in advance. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking Manzil Health Services will call you to confirm. Min 4hr booking is required. Single visits for packages can be added upon request. Monthly commitment packages are available - please click on "book now" and go to package options to see the prices. Minimum of 5 days a week booking is required for monthly commitments. For bookings that are between 10:30pm-7am, a 50 AED charge to cover taxi needs to be paid additionally.
Josephine is a registered nurse in Uganda with more than 5 years of experience in maternity and pediatric wards, ensuring to take very good care of you and your little ones.
- Support breastfeeding mothers
- At all times practice food and safety hygiene.
- Assist with play therapy, baby massage and tummy time
- Keep the baby entertained and engaged with activities such as playing different games, singing and reading
- Oversee the safety and well-being of newborns
- Assist in sleep training and implement healthy sleeping habits
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
- Basic Life Support Certificate
- Certified Nursing Assistant
24hrs notice required for bookings and cancellations or changes to timings.