Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Age: 33 years old
Language Spoken: English, Tagalog, and Basic Arabic
- A certified Childcare provider that has worked with mothers and newborns for the past 4 years of experience.
- Enthusiastic Infant Nanny with a strong background in child development and early childhood education.over long of years experience, including caring for multiple infants. Certified in Pediatric First Aid and trained in advanced sleep training techniques. Recent career achievement is maintaining a 100%satisfaction rate with families.
- Managed efficient task handling, managing up 3 Children at once. Provided in-home care for infants, including feeding, nap time, and activities engagement. Create a stimulating and secure environment, always ensuring the child's safety. Plan and execute educational activities, such as reading and age-appropriate learning exercises.
- Engage children in order and outdoor activities, promoting physical and cognitive development.
- Create a stimulating and secure environment, always ensuring the child's safety.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and bottles, and handle feeding routines.
Arabic Family - Saudi Arabia
British Family - Dubai
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certificate and Training:
Basic Life Support Training
Mother and Baby Care Certified