Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Age: 36 years old
Language Spoken: English and Tagalog
- a mom and a certified caregiver with 5 years’ experience in elderly and baby care.
- has nursing background and was able to provide assistance to patients in hospital and home care setting here in Dubai and in the Philippines.
- help parents in ensuring proper care was provided to their children such as feeding, bathing, putting baby to sleep in a manner that has a good outcome on child’s development.
- She always make sure that the parents’ guidelines and instructions are being followed in a proper way that enabled her to be effective as a care provider.
- very attentive and pay attention to every detail when caring for both elderly and baby and maintain high professional standard.
- She loves reading books and spending time with her family here in Dubai during free time
Local Family - 2021 to 2023
Golden Acres Home foe the Ages and Abandoned Children - 2018 to 2021
Medical Coding/Certified Caregiver
Bachelor of Nursing (Undergraduate)
Certificate and Trainings:
Home Care Awareness
Patient Care Awareness
Basic Life Support
Mother and Baby Care Certified