Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Through our workshops and consultancy, My Governess aims to give you and your nanny the skills, strategies, and confidence to provide your child with educational activities and future goals to give them the best foundation in life.
My Governess teaches your nanny (and you) many concepts, which include:
- Creating an enabling environment (sorting the play areas to be as inviting and stimulating as possible).
- Learning realistic expectations for children in their early years (up to 6 years old). This covers the 7 areas of development (based on the EYFS British Curriculum). We get practical and create many fun activities based on your child's interests and goals.
- Creating a personalized weekly schedule, which will give your child a more structured day. This promotes confidence and independence within your child and empowers your nanny too.
- Discuss certain health and safety aspects, as well as cleaning and sanitizing.
- There are an array of workshops, such as learning about sensory play, arts and crafts, numeracy, literacy, story sacks, potty training, etc.