MROD *SALUS* BABIES CARE PROGRAM: Is a multidisciplinary program, who involves GP Doctor, physical therapy, and nurses with a high spectrum in mother a baby’s care. We can cover antenatal care from 37 points five weeks of pregnancy, accompanies women’s during the delivery and support the puerperium period introducing the first baby’s routine with the unique goal to develop a healthy and quite family environment. Our Salus nurses are expertise to care wellbeing babies and special need babies.
Minimum booking for the Salus Program is 2 weeks - 8/hrs per day.
During labor, the MROD SALUS will:
• At the member’s request, be present at the birth and remain through the immediate Postpartum period.
• Provide help and guidance on measures for comfort and pain relief such as breathing, Relaxation,
movement, positioning, and comforting touch
• Provide emotional support and act as a facilitator to assist in communication with hospital staff.
• Provide immediate postpartum support and initiation of breastfeeding, as needed (if applicable and trained
to provide such breastfeeding support)
A postpartum Nurses Salus can help on:
• Discuss the birth experience.
• Discuss importance of postpartum physician/midwife follow up.
• Follow-up on the infant’s first wellness checkup scheduling
• Encourage member to discuss the immunization schedule with the child’s healthcare provider.
• Practical, hands-on tools for new parents
• Someone to discuss your birth experience with who really wants to hear how you feel about it.
• Baby care techniques such as different burping positions, quick ways to change baby and walk.
you through various ways to bathe your baby.
• Partners are given suggestions on how to be supportive during this time of transition and healing.
• Becoming a parent can be difficult emotionally, your Salus Babies Care is there to listen to how you are feeling and give you guidance.
• Hands on support and tips for feeding your baby.
• Sleep Training
• Therapeutic Massages