What you need to know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Meera Nagaria graduated from the Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital with a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy.
She has been a practicing Pediatric Occupational Therapist for the last 9 years in clinics for Pediatric set up for working with children with developmental, and learning disabilities and children having challenges in sensory processing, gross and fine motor challenges along with handwriting training. Her expertise lies in understanding the sensory processing needs of the child and providing appropriate therapies, strategies, and detailed home sensory diets as per the need of the child.
Meera is certified in Ayres Sensory Integration. She uses her knowledge and training as foundation skills in helping children gain independence in activities of daily living. Meera also conducts group therapy sessions wherein she works on building social skills and emotional regulation with children. She believes in inclusion and conducts school visits whenever needed and shares with schools detailed strategies for supporting the child in that environment.
She is certified in:
- Sensory Integration from the University of Southern California
- Social Thinking Curriculum by Michelle Garcia Winner
- She holds a pg diploma in integrative nutrition and dietetics
- Masgutova Neurosensory Reflex Integration (MNRI)
- She also has expertise in Handwriting training for children with Special needs and curriculum of the zones of regulation