Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
In our piano classes, you can learn a variety of things, including:
- Music theory: Understanding how music is composed, including scales, chords, and harmony.
- Sight-reading: The ability to read music notation and play it on the piano without prior practice.
- Technique: Developing proper hand placement, finger movements, and posture to play the piano efficiently and comfortably.
- Repertoire: Learning to play a variety of musical pieces, ranging from classical to contemporary genres.
- Improvisation: Developing the ability to create music spontaneously, often by using a set of predetermined chords or scales.
- Performance skills: Learning how to prepare for and deliver a polished performance, including stage presence, expression, and communication with the audience.
- Music history: Understanding the historical context and evolution of piano music, including the work of famous composers and their contributions to the genre.
Overall, piano classes can provide a well-rounded education in music, as well as improve your cognitive abilities, hand-eye coordination, and overall enjoyment of playing the piano.
Levels (based on ABRSM and Trinity)
- Beginners (Level 1) – Grade Initial – Grade 2
- Intermediate (Level 2) – Grade 3- Grade 5
- Advanced (Level 3) – Grade 6- Grade 8
- Professional (Level ) – Diploma, Bachelors & Masters
- 1 or more lessons (30 min) per week for students under 5 years old, recommendation – beginners level
- Intermediate: 1-2 lessons per week for 45 minutes each
- Advanced: 2 or more classes per week lasting 60 minutes