You can book for 24 hr in advance. Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking Manzil Health Services will call you to confirm. Min 4hr booking is required. Single visits for packages can be added upon request. Monthly commitment packages are available - please click on "book now" and go to package options to see the prices. Minimum of 5 days a week booking is required for monthly commitments. For bookings that are between 10:30pm-7am, a 50 AED charge to cover taxi needs to be paid additionally.
Riza, in her role as a Manzil caregiver, aims to leverage her skills and extensive practical experience to deliver a high standard of care to clients.
- Baby Care-Baby Bathing, Nutritional tracking, Bottle sterilization, food and hygiene, bottle feeding, growth chart observations.
- Assist with Play Therapy, Baby Massage, Tummy time
- Caring for baby during night time allowing client to sleep
- Oversee children’s activity in absence of parents
- Changing of nappies on a regular interval and keep record
- Bathing of the baby or top to toe wash and also changing clothes
- Certified Caregiver
- Success Wisdom Management
- Basic Life Support Certificate
24hrs notice required for bookings and cancellations or changes to timings.