Security precautions are our Priority
We have right to accept or regret anyone who caused problem on previous tours / trainings
Security Life Jackets suitable for any age group
Everyone should wear a sport shoes which covers feet and toes.
All attendees accepts all security precautions for captain and themselves
BASIC SAIL TRAINING
Objective: To give the trainees overall information to give the ability to use a sailing boat and navigate the need route on all cruises.
Course Content: To gain general basic sailing information.
Training Content: Ties -Travel rules - Wind direction - Preparing the boat for cruising and sailing - Practical helm handling - Boat domination Cruising (Clause Haul, Reaching, Running) - Maneuvers (Tacking, Gybing) - Simple sailing settings
Training Time: 16 hours (4 practical x 4 hours)
Training Boat: Beneteau 10 meter (34.7 ft) sports training yacht
Next Step: To trainees who have completed basic sailing training
• It is done according to the days and hours determined by the participants while studying. Trainings are given in groups of 4-5 people. Participants must be 16 or older.
• On the condition that it is informed before the weather conditions and at least one day before.
Objective: It is aimed to provide trainees with the ability to sail a yacht with a sailing yacht in any condition without the need for a trainer, to take the boat to the desired place by making a route, to respond to maritime rules and emergency situations.
Pre-Course Experience: Having completed the BASIC SAIL TRAINING with SUCCESS or proving that it is at the same level.
Training Content: Getting to know the boat, General Yacht sailing, Marine, Gaining the ability to produce solutions in the face of problems, Basic navigation, Berthing and departure maneuvers, Anchoring, Security and storm measures, Man over boat (MOB) maneuver
Training Time: 18 Hours (4 practical x 4 hours + 2 hours theoretical basic navigation)
Training boats: Beneteau 34.7 ft (10 meters) sports training yacht
Next Step: Successful trainees can continue their Racing sailing or sailing practice programs.
• One hour “knowledge measurement test” will be applied for those who have previous sailing experience and think that they are at the Basic Sailing Training level.
• Course reservations are made according to the days and hours determined by the participants. Trainings are given in groups of 4-5 people per boat.
• Course cancellations due to the weather conditions and the latest one day notice can be made at a later date.
Training Boat: Beneteau 34,7 (10 meter) sports training yacht
Boat of the year in Europe in the 10 mt class of 2006. Its designer is Bruce Farr. Germanischer Lloyd approved A type Ocean qualification, 10 mt length, 3.50 mt. Race Travel class sailboat measuring 5000 kg in width.
Captain Ozay is a professional sailing racer and instructor. He has raced different kinds of sailing yachts and provided any level sailing course about 3,500 students since 2006. He provides basic and advanced levels, offshore sailing level, night, over night and race team lessons. Over 200.000 nm passed Mediterranean, Aegean and Black Seas, Basra Gulf and Indian Ocean for professional boat transfers.
Born in 1971 in Turkey he started sailing when he was 8 years old. I raced long time.
Education & Experience
• ?stanbul Sailing Academy (Heat Instructor )
• Marmara Sailing Club ( School Manager and Heat Instructor)
• Alto Sailing (Owner)
• A.S. Sailing Academy Owner – Business partner
• Once Irc class II. Yacht Europian Championship
• Twice Turkey championship Yacht class
• 2016 Turkey Championsihps overall 4# ( 34,7 )
• More than 450 starts
• More than 100 podium
Certificates / Licences
• Certificate of Competence for Operators of Pleasure Craft
• Certificate of Competence for SHORT RANGE Radio Operators
• RYA Offshore Yacht Master Licence
• RYA Coastal Skipper Licence
• RYA Offshore Safety Licence
• RYA Small Craft Basic Sea Survival Certificate
• ?nternational Coastal Skipper
• TDM Professional Yacht Master
• First Aid Certificate
• Turkey sailing Federation Sailing Yatch instructor
• Turkey sailing Federation Centerboard 1.Level Trainer
• Beneteau 29 ( 1988 model ) owned
• Elan 340 ( 2009 model ) owned
• Beneteau 34,7 ( 2006 model ) owner