What you need to know
Term: January 11 - March 27 (11 weeks). | Please check the availability and swimming level of the child before booking. In the booking notes, please indicate the name of the swimmer. | Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking Coach will call you within 1 business day to confirm the schedule of the class based on your availability.
Learn to Swim Instructor and Supervisor. Alaa has experience in coaching swimming for more than 10 years. He’s certificated by the American Swimming Coaches Association level 1, 2 & 3.
Tuesday and Thursday
5:00 PM - LTS3 / LTS4
6:00 PM - Adults Class
9:00 AM - LTS3 / LTS4
10:00 AM - FND
9:00 AM - LTS3 / LTS4
10:00 AM - LTS3 / LTS4
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES AMID COVID-19
1. LENS Team staff.
• All members of LENS Team (coaches, management, lifeguard) present during swimming classes must wear face mask and gloves at all times unless performing swimming class in the water.
• Everyone must go through temperature screening before entering the pool and must follow the approved DMHS Guidelines. Anyone with temperature equal or more than 37.5 ?C won’t be allowed to enter the pool area.
• Lifeguard is responsible for temperature measuring, Waivers collection and daily log attendance and temperature recordings.
• Staff is discouraged to share items such as food, equipment, toys, and supplies with guests from other households.
• Staff must maintain 2 meters distance between each other at all times and make sure this procedure is in effect by students and visitors.
• Staff must clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and common areas at least once every hour and shared objects each time they are used (chairs, tabletops, pool noodles, kickboards, pool side showers, etc.)
• Schedule of classes – keep 15 minutes minimum between classes.
• Lifeguard is responsible for pick up and drop off of kids at the designated area outside the swimming pool.
• Stuff do not collect any payments or registration paperwork. All procedures must be done on-line before attending swimming classes.
2. Parents and students.
• Pool users should maintain safe and desirable etiquette before, after and during swimming (i.e. no spitting in the pool, washing their hands more often, cover their sneeze and coughs, and showering (the side pool showers only) before and after using the swimming pool).
• Students must go through temperature screening before entering the pool and must follow the approved DMHS Guidelines. Anyone with temperature equal or more than 37.5 ?C won’t be allowed to enter the pool.
• Parents/guest/visitors/ must not enter swimming pool area.
• Parents and students mast wear face masks all the time and remove it only for swimming in the water.
• 2 meters social distance must be in effect during swimming and in the pool area. Students of a single group (3 swimmers) can be seated together while maintain social distancing between two groups.
• Swimmers must arrive 5 minutes before scheduled class with swimming clothes on, have own swimming cap, googles, towel, water bottle. There must be no sharing items. Swimmers must leave the facility right after swimming class resumed.
- If cancellation done less then 24 hours before session - it is none refundable.
- If you wish to make changes to the days or times you have already booked, we can do so providing we have space on the alternate days you wish to change to. This may sometimes not be possible and if this is the case a refund will not be issued.
- If you miss a class because of any personal reasons, we can arrange the make-up class if there are any available spots during the term. Make-up classes can`t be transferred to the next Term. It should be checked directly with the coach.
- Change of schedule or cancellations of classes by LENS : We reserve the right to change your existing class time due to reasons beyond our control. If classes are cancelled by LENS, we will arrange make up classes. There may be circumstances which are beyond our control (such as damage to the pool, severe weather conditions,power failures) in which the pool might not be available for lessons. Such circumstances are referred to as ‘Force Majeure’ and in such cases no refund will be issued. We will try to include extra lesson during the term, but it is not guaranteed as it depends on availability of spots.