What You Need To Know
Duration of One-to-One Session: Ages 0-5 - 30 minutes per session and Ages 6+ - 45 minutes | Duration for 2 kids or more is 45 minutes | Coach lives in Remraam so if you don't have a community pool, he can give classes at his pool in Remraam. For Group Sessions, the location is at Al Quoz 3 (Indoor and heated pool). | Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the coach will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Coach Name: Mahmoud Abdelhadi
Nickname: Coach Amir
• Coach Amir swam competitively since the age of 5 y.o
• Competed nationally
• Competed an open water swims nationally and got 2nd place in 7 km race.
• Swam many open water swimming races 10 and 15 km.
• Loves sports, he played swimming, volleyball, kung-fu
• Graduated from physical education college, specializing in swimming and scuba diving training.
• He has been teaching for many years - specialized and passionate about teaching babies.
• Started his swimming teaching career since 2011 so he is 9 years experienced.
with all this experience behind him...
Coach Amir decided to move to Dubai 3 years ago, where he joined a sports academy, adding his expert experience and knowledge.
Coach Amir will get you addicted to swimming.
Amir currently holds the following qualifications:
*ASCA level 1 foundation of coaching.
* ASCA level 2 swimming stroke school.
* ASCA level 3 the planning and execution of training for swimmers of all ages.
* ASCA coaching for the novice swim group.
* ASCA dryland trainer for all ages.
*UAE swimming federation as swimming teacher & coach.
*Egyptian swimming federation as a swimming teacher "3years old - adult".
*Egyptian swimming federation as a swimming coach for development and swimming squads.
*EDLF fin swimming coach.
*EDLF as a professional scuba divemaster CMAS international.
*ESF as a lifeguard.
*Egyptian red crescent for first aid and lifeguard.
Beginners - Stroke Development
Kids and adults
For Cancellations, please message the coach 24 hours before your scheduled session.