What You Need To Know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, Coach Riza will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Nationality: Filipino. Coach Riza have been teaching more than 9 years as a Swimming Teacher and Coaching.
• Certified Swimming Coach, taken in (ASCA) AMERICAN SWIMMING COACH ASSOCIATION level 1and level 2
• Certified First Aider /CPR/AED Course and Lifeguard.
• Licensed Trainings Attended in Bel RemathaClub, American Association, Sports Inc., ELIS Certificate, Philippines Red Cross.
• Experience worked at Dubai Municipality as a Rescuer in the beach. Awarded by Sports Council at Dubai Women's Triathlon championship in Group Category, of Dubai Municipality Team 2017 and 2019.
• Sheikhahid held by Sports Council, Overall Champion in Sheikhahid from Dubai Municipality Ladies Team.
• A PADDLER in Dubai Dragon Boat. (Dolphins DBT Team). Winning in 300 meters women's at Dubai Marina in 2019, Al Saeef 150 meters women's in 2021.
• Knowledge in fitness and Holding a Course of Bachelor Physical Education and Sports.