Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking, the company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
On our violin classes, you can learn a variety of skills and techniques related to playing the violin. Some of the things you can expect to learn include:
- Proper posture and holding of the instrument
- How to hold the bow and produce a good sound
- Basic music theory, including reading sheet music
- How to play scales and exercises to improve technique
- Different bowing techniques, such as staccato, legato, and martele
- Vibrato and other techniques to add expression to your playing
- How to play classical pieces and other genres of music
- Performance skills, including stage presence and how to handle performance anxiety.
Ultimately, violin classes can provide you with a well-rounded education in the art of playing the violin, helping you to develop your skills and reach your full potential as a musician.
Levels (based on ABRSM and Trinity)
- Beginners (Level 1) – Grade Initial – Grade 2
- Intermediate (Level 2) – Grade 3- Grade 5
- Advanced (Level 3) – Grade 6- Grade 8
- Professional (Level ) – Diploma, Bachelors & Masters
- 1 or more lessons (30 min) per week for students under 5 years old, recommendation – beginners level
- Intermediate: 1-2 lessons per week for 45 minutes each
- Advanced: 2 or more classes per week lasting 60 minutes