What you need to know
Once you choose your booking option and complete your booking company will call you within 1 business day to schedule your class based on your availability.
Who We Are
“Music can change the world because it can change people.” Bono
We are a team of passionate musicians strongly believing this fact that Music has the ability to transform people into something better so the society. We started this journey of bringing music to the lives of people in Apr 2017 with strong commitment to deliver the excellence in quality music training.
Our Music Training Center fosters a culturally rich environment that attracts and nurtures students into professional artists. We are equipped with 7 permanent music studios teaching different instruments such as Drums, Guitars, Keyboard/Piano, Arabic instruments, Indian-Western-Arabic Vocals & DJ.
We also have 2 Performance Rooms to facilitate the exhibition of skills of the students. We provide a variety of instructional and performance opportunities conducive to emotional, intellectual & creative growth of all ages and levels of musician ship.
What We Do
We Provide platform to ignite the passion and love for music in students by learning and performing the art not only for self-attainment but also to exhibit the skills at different venues and musical events. The exciting musical journey with us will set the right path for students and also build personality with self-confidence, better cognitive skills, concentration, team spirit and overall emotional wellbeing.
1. If any session is to be rescheduled, a prior notice of at least 24 hrs. Is required in advance. Same shall be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a makeup lesson within the same week or subsequent week. No rescheduling is permitted in this case beyond two weeks from the date of the actual session date. Maximum makeup sessions allowed are as follows: Melodies (4 Sessions Per Month) One Makeup Session Per Month Harmonies (8 Sessions Per Month) Two Makeup Sessions Per Month Chords (12 Sessions Per Month) Two Makeup Sessions Per Month Others (As per Specific Course Plan) As per Specific Course Terms.
2. If ‘STUDENT’ fails to fulfill the above requirements, the same session will be forfeited and the same cannot be rescheduled.
3. The ‘CONTRACTEE’ can freeze the course for a period of a maximum of one Month, allowed only once a year without any charge. The subsequent freezing of any duration is chargeable extra.
4. The ‘MMSD’ reserves the right to cancel the contract at its own discretion in the following circumstances, and in such cases all the registration and other charges paid to ‘MMSD’ will be forfeited and cannot be reimbursed:
4.1. ‘CONTRACTEE’ fails to pay the course fee in full or part of it as agreed on the date of signing the contract.
4.2. ‘STUDENT’ fails to complete the course on their personal ground within the specified duration as indicated in above section 1.5. in the contract
4.3. ‘CONTRACTEE’ fails to fulfill the minimum decorum and code of conduct as indicated in below Section 3 during the tenure of this contract.
5. If any session is canceled/missed due to any unavoidable situation at ‘MMSD’ including the Teacher’s non-availability, ‘MMSD’ will arrange a substitute to complete the sessions as needed. This may include rescheduling or reassigning the teacher within the same or alternate course duration.
6. The ‘MMSD’ reserves the right to amend the course schedule or lessons delivery mode(Classroom Based or Online) as and when the situation arises according to guidelines of regional government authorities.
7. The Registration fee, course fee, and any other fees paid as part of this contract are non-refundable and non-transferable by any means.